- JMW Solicitors LLP (‘JMW’) is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales under company number OC338958 and with its registered office at: 1 Byrom Place, Spinningfields, Manchester, M3 3HG.
- We use the term ‘Partner’ to refer to a member of the LLP or any employee of, or consultant to, the LLP with equivalent standing and/or qualifications. We use the term ‘lawyer’ to refer to an individual who is legally qualified or who we consider to have equivalent standing and competence. A full list of members may be obtained from the registered office and a full list with contact information for our lawyers can be found on this website under Our People.
- JMW is authorised and regulated (under SRA number 508380) by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA).You can access our digital badge here (link) and our professional rules can be viewed here.
- JMW has branch offices in Manchester (SRA ID 508380), London (SRA ID 658524) and Liverpool (SRA ID 648458). Full contact information for these offices can be found on this website under Our Offices.
- JMW is registered for VAT purposes with VAT Number 50137604
- JMW maintains worldwide professional indemnity insurance cover with QBE Insurance (Europe) Limited. Further information is available at our registered office.
- A complaints-handling procedure is available for our clients. Where we are unable to resolve complaints regarding standard of service, you may be eligible to refer it to the Legal Ombudsman. Any complaints regarding conduct must be reported to our regulator, the SRA. Full details can be found in our complaints-handling procedure, which can be viewed here.