Labour and Employment Law
We know that managing a global workforce has many challenges, and our clients need clear, commercial solutions. Our job is to cut through the legal technicalities, barriers and frustrations that can so often be faced when dealing with foreign jurisdictions.
We have developed our international model over many years, so that we can offer a slick, adaptable service that is simple to use for any employer that needs to manage an international workforce.
We have established a diverse network of trusted local lawyers throughout the world, who share the same values as us and our clients. This means that we can provide a refined, streamlined global service, regardless of location.
We find that international employers like to manage their employment and labour law issues using a dedicated point of contact. We get to know their business, its culture, and its appetite for risk, so we can provide tailored support that is both straightforward and commercial. Our clients’ objectives become our objectives, and we work collaboratively to deliver the result that they need.
Our expertise covers the full spectrum of employment and labour law support globally, and includes:
- Engaging employees in new jurisdictions;
- HR documentation, including bonus and commission schemes, tailored bi-lingual employment contracts and employee privacy notices;
- Business reorganisations and restructures;
- Acquisition and merger support – strategic planning and execution for the smooth running of the people side of any deal;
- Employee management issues, such as poor performance, ill health cases and disciplinary and grievance processes;
- Remuneration disputes;
- Discrimination and whistleblowing cases;
- Employee-related negotiations and litigation;
- Difficult or sensitive exits;
- Team moves; and
- Business protections, including restrictive covenants, protection of confidential information and talent retention strategies.